Thursday, September 6, 2012

Insta-hooked

I ignored Instagram for a while, for fear that it’d be like Google+. I’d sign up, find a bunch of people I know on it, and then never use it.

But really, I love instagram. I was hooked pretty quickly. Its easy (and very fast!) to use. And my favorite part (besides the pretty pictures) is seeing insights into people’s daily lives and what is important to them.

Apparently, what is important to me is food, and my pets.

bg
Though I do love the shot I got of Mt. Hood out the window.

f43e0894d4ff11e18a2e22000a1e8b88_7 
So, let’s be insta-friends!

Are you on instagram? What is your handle? Mine is newcombhome (original, huh?).

Please leave your instagram handle in the comments or find me on there so we can connect!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Katie, did you submit that photo to Southwest airlines magazine??? They have a contest each month and I think that photo would take the cake. It's an amazing shot! Not on instagram yet, but I may venture that way soon...
    -Kristen @ Inspired Whims

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
    Thanks For more information visit
    พี่มากพระโขนง

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP