Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beds I Want To Lay In

I feel like life has been speeding by lately! I haven’t been sleeping well, the weekends go by waay too fast, and I’m using my brain more than usual at work :) No rocket science or anything, but to use corporate jargon I love so much*, I’m juggling too many balls right now and one of them is going to drop. I’ve got just the right amount of work on my plate** where I’m able to get everything done, but I’m starting to feel really unorganized.

* Please sense the sarcasm.
** Seriously, people can’t work without silly sayings and making everything into an acronym. Oh, the acronyms!

So like any MYP (motivated young professional), when I start to feel overwhelmed I go into pure paralysis mode, staring off into space in a panic rather than getting myself organized. Its a self-created problem, really. I’ll get it together.

Anyway, I have that same “I don’t have my sh*t together” feeling at home. Part of it is because I can’t tear myself away from the chickens, and part of it is because we’ve started too many projects but have yet to finish any of them. But I think the biggest problem is that instead of going and getting my sh*t together, I do super productive things like search Pinterest for beautiful beds, which are calling my name inviting me over for a nap :) Like I said, a self-created problem.

But oh, the cozy beds. I know these rooms are all pretty different but they have one thing in common. I want to grab the cats Matt, snuggle up, and have a good long sleep in there. Which is your fave?

Pinned Image
source



Pinned Image
source


Pinned Image
source


Pinned Image
(source not listed)


Pinned Image
source



Pinned Image

source


Pinned Image
source

OK, I’m off to bed now :)

When you’re feeling overwhelmed or unorganized, how do you get back on track?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'll take all but number 1, it doesn't look very comf. I think 2nd to last is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 2nd to last the best too. Number 1 is fine because it has lots of light. I can even go for the tent. Definitely do not like the blue satin with sky lights. Blue satin? And I feel too hot just sitting here looking at all that sunshine pouring down on me. Thanks for publishing these amazing bedroom pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rooms with the views!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP