Monday, April 9, 2012

Outdoor Ideas (from Pinterest)

Hi all! I hope you enjoyed hearing from all the guest bloggers last week. I was so excited to have them! Thank you again Michelle, Heather, Connie, and Allison :)

My week in Madison was wonderful. I worked a lot… earned like 16 hours of comp time! I learned a whole lot during all that work and met some great people, but I’m very happy to be home.

The weather in Madison was straight Spring. Not any of this snow-in-March business we’d been having in Portland. I was pleasantly surprised to come home to a warm, sunny weather in Portland too! I was inspired to revisit my Outside pinterest board and day dream. Because of our kitchen remodel we may not get much done in the yard this year. But I can dream!

What do you think of these ideas?

I want this... what a way to save water!
Rainbarrel. Would love to take advantage of all the Portland rain!

Wine Cork Plant Labels.
Super cute labels for my future garden!

Coffee beans and tealights
A fun outdoor party idea.

Pinned Image
A DIY fire pit for the late night gatherings.

Pinned Image
Outdoor Jenga, How fun!

Pinned Image
This chicken coop is fancier than my house, almost. Can’t wait to have some chickens!

What do you have planned for your yard this summer?

PS. Don’t forget to enter the Miracle Gro Expand ‘n Gro Giveaway! Please enter to win by April 15th.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally, I just pinned that same photo of the cork plant label. Such a sweet little idea!

    And for my June birthday, I am requesting a rain barrel like the photo you show. I've had it on my lust list for a couple of years.

    Oh, I have too many ideas for my garden than I can even list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures! I need to look at more outdoor ideas on Pinterest...it's always about the indoors. We have a pool in the back so I should really work on creating a better outdoor space :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP