Saturday, March 31, 2012

Meet Michelle from Thrifty 101!



Hi Everyone! I'm Michelle from Thrifty 101 and I'm so excited to be guest blogging at Newcomb home today!

I'm the only girl in a household of boys! (help!) I have 3 pretty cool little boys and a pretty cool husband too. :) My family and I enjoy spending time together and I LOVE finding ways to save money elsewhere so we can travel and build memories together.


I started Thrifty 101 to share money saving ideas like; DIY projects, budget crafts, furniture makeover, vacation planning on a budget, and how to get the most out of coupons and internet deals. Basically, if you can save money doing it, I blog about it. :)


Every Thursday I host the DIY Thrifty Thursday Link party where amazing DIY-ers post everything from home remodels, makeovers, sewing projects, crafts and recipes.

A few of my most popular posts are:

Link
Kitchen Table Makeover


My most recent project was my Bathroom Makeover:


Thank you Katie for letting me share a little of Thrifty 101 with Newcomb Home readers!
Come see how easy it is to live the Thrifty life!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects Michelle! Happy to have you! Everyone please stop by Thrifty 101 and tell Michelle hello!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP