Monday, March 12, 2012

Eye Candy: Easter Decor Ideas

I haven’t really planned much by way of Easter, except dressing up my spring wreath.  Mostly because either my mom or aunt usually host Easter. Last year it was my mom’s (and dad’s) turn.

I’d like to share pics of their decor from last year. Their condo is decorated with serene, neutral colors, which are a great backdrop for both natural-looking and bright, fun Easter decor. I loved seeing hot pink and lime scattered in there for the holiday.

The photos speak for themselves. (In other words, I’m not going to babble anymore. Too tired from soccer.) Please remember these were taken with my parent’s camera when I first started blogging, and forgive my sometimes less-than-perfectly-crisp photos.

easter-decor-inspiration

easter-decor easter-cookies

easter 

easter-decor

easter-bunny-decor




Sharing at the Spring Mantel Link Party at Fox Hollow Cottage.
easter-tulips
PS. My creative cousin Hannah made those cookies. Aren’t they cute?!? You should see the cookies she made for our wedding reception. (Don’t worry, I’ll share them soon-ish.)  

PPS. That blue lamp is made from all recycled materials, such as pennies and old CDs and copper pipes. How cool is that?

Have you started decorating for Easter?
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. The cookies are ADORABLE! And I love the pots with the grass in them on the coffee table. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! These photos look like they should be in a magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see a pic of the cookies she made for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize for your photos. They are beautiful.

    Thanks for commenting and putting up a link to my mantel post on your Facebook page. I appreciate that.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing... and making me crave COOKIES ;) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP