Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Inspiration

One of my absolute favorite things about Fall and Halloween is carving pumpkins. I love everything about it – the squishy feeling of the pumpkin guts, roasting the seeds, thinking of clever and creative designs that I may or may not be able to pull off, everything.

pumpkin-carving
via

With Pinterest, its easy to be inspired with all sorts of clever carving ideas. For the source, please click on the ‘via’ link below each pic.

I love the scary ones…

carve-pumpkinsvia

pumpkin-carvingvia

pumpkin-carving-ideasvia

carve-pumpkin-scaryvia

The cute ones…

cute-pumpkin-carvevia

carve-squashvia

And the just plain cool ones…

carve-pumpkin-words via

pumpkin-carving 
via

carve-pumpkin-drill via

Ooh! I just can’t wait to get some pumpkins and start carving! My husband finishes up his comprehensive exams for his masters tomorrow, so maybe in between his celebratory beers I can convince him to hit up the pumpkin patch with me :)

I’ve pinned many more ideas to my Halloween board on Pinterest, please check it out if you’d like more inspiration.

Are you carving pumpkins this year? Do you stick with the traditional face or get creative?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I will be carving pumpkins or not. I have some fake ones that I've had for years and will likely use them... lame, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pattern ones. and the one with the real looking eyeball is super creepy!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP