Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Guest Blogging at What You Make It

Hi guys! Today I'm over at Coley's blog, What You Make It, sharing my fall mantel. What You Make It is a fantastic craft/DIY blog, and Coley has an awesome Spooktacular series leading up to Halloween. I'd love for you to head over and check out my mantel and all of Coley's great Halloween ideas!




If you're visiting from What You Make It, Welcome! Hope you'll stick around a while! Some of our popular posts are listed in the side bar and you can learn more about our little family here.

If you like what you see, you can find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, or subscribe for free via email or RSS. Thanks for stopping by!
 Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute mantel! :) If the caption of you and your husband didn't say "vacation" I was going to ask if that was "Bethany's Table"... guess not. ;)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP