Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tips to Make Household Tasks Easier

I get sucked into things pretty easily. TV shows, hobbies (hello blogging!), and now… pinterest :)

So far, in addition to scrolling through pics for hours at a time, I’ve used pinterest to get craft ideas and design my dream home.

Now, I’m hooked on finding great tips and tricks to solve many problems in my home.

Like this idea.

found here via pinterest

Use caulk to slip-proof your rugs. Brilliant!

I love this cheap version of a wreath form. (Slapping forehead for not thinking of this.)

found here via pinterest

Go to this link to get yardage info for upholstery.

found here via pinterest

I’ll use this when I get around to reupholstering my first chair.

I need this in our bathroom sink! How to un-clog a drain without so many chemicals:

found here via pinterest

One more :)

I ALWAYS need this when baking! Having ingredients substitutions handy is great – I swear I’m always one ingredient short!

found here via pinterest

What wonderful tips have you found on Pinterest?

Let’s be Pinterest friends! Then we can share all the wonderful ideas we see. I'm not sure if you need an invite still to join but if you do, leave me a note and I'll send you one.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I spend WAY too much time on Pinterest. I also tried the baking soda drain-cleaner. Lately I have been finding a lot of awesome recipes to try (mostly desserts).

    Love the caulk-underneath-the-rug-trick! Might have to do that for my kitchen rugs! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. I especially love the caulk under the rug. Some of the comments though on the source site make me a little nervous on our new hardwood floors. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Now, when questioned by said husband, I can reply that pinterest isn't a time waster. I'm learning things too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I love Pinterest now more than ever. The more ppl are on, the better it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that rug idea is fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP