Friday, August 19, 2011

Upcycled Book Ideas

So I resisted as long as humanly possible, but last week I jumped feet first into the Pinterest world. There are just so many amazing ideas on there! And I love how it saves the source for you so you can always reference it.

The only problem is that I stay up waaaay too late getting sucked into Family Ties re-runs while pinning my little heart out.  

I know I'm probably way behind the trend but I really love all the different uses for old books. Check out these inspirational ideas I found on Pinterest.



Love these little pears



This flower is super cute.



Great gift wrap idea!



What a perfect wreath for an office or study room!



Great for Fall



And Christmas too!

I'd love it if you would follow me on Pinterest. Then we can share all the wonderful ideas we see! I'm not sure if you need an invite still to join but if you do, leave me a note and I'll send you one.

 Follow Me on Pinterest

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

x
Thanks for visiting Newcomb Home! If you are new here and enjoy your visit, please subscribe for free via email or RSS to stay updated. Thank you!
x
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm off to follow you on Pinterest! I love going on there when I get a little down time, now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! I made my project finally! I have to show you this week.

    -Cousin Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving the ornaments. Wheels are turning.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP