Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Breeze, Makes Me Feel Fine

I just made reservations for our first camping trip of the summer. So excited. Even though it was pouring rain yesterday, it really feels like summer now :)

In the spirit of the season, I wanted to share with you guys some amazing summery ideas I’ve seen around the blogosphere.

The first is from Nest of Posies, and will help me get in the mood for camping.

Check out her S’mores Popcorn


Doesn’t it look delish? I wish I had some right now!

Scissors and Spatulas made this fresh orange and avocado salad that would be great in the summer – no baking required!


One of my favorite blogs, Not JUST a Housewife, is having an Outdoor Spaces series. Here’s her latest installment about repurposing a ladder as a plant stand.


Maybe this is what I can do with my old ladder from the ReStore.

And what’s summer without a refreshing cocktail? This Raspberry Basil Cocktail from Cooking My Way Through My CSA sounds so good!


Do you think I could bring a martini glass and make that drink while camping? :)

What summer recipes or decor ideas have you discovered lately?

Pin It


  1. That ladder is so super cool! Love

  2. Mmmmmm I want that cocktail right now!

  3. That summer salad looks delicious...and even better, no cooking. I tried this Chicken salad recipe last week and it was delicious.

    Have fun camping and thanks for linking up to mix and mingle this week.

  4. There will be one drink and one drink only on the camping trip and that drink will be Disaronna on the rock. That's right, one ice cube because we are roughing it.

  5. Thanks for the feature! Love that ladder idea!

  6. Thanks for featuring my cocktail! I agree, the ladder is fantastic. If I had a yard to put it in, I would do it. I don't think it would survive on the roof...


  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP