Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Newcomb Home Needs Guest Bloggers!

Hi everyone!

I hope those of you in the heat wave are staying cool! We've been having unusually cool weather here in Portland - this last weekend was one of the only days this summer it got above 80! Though seeing the uncomfortably hot temps around the country means I'm not complaining :)


I'm happy our weather is cooperating enough for me to be doing this next week.




We're going rafting and taking off mid-week. I'm SO excited to get out of town for a while!


While we're gone I'm hoping not to abandon my readers, so I'd like to feature a few guest bloggers next week!

I'd love if you'd be willing to share a new craft, recipe, or just introduce yourself with a few of your favorite projects. I'm also happy to have you share a tutorial you've published before, as long as its at least a year old (maybe something from last summer?).


If you're interested, please contact me! I can't wait to hear from you!

Sorry about my pale skin - I know its blinding you :)
 Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I think I am more excited than you are! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat rafting trip looks like so much fun! I used to love going on float trips. Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip, and wishing you safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Where are you going rafting?? I just got from a four day trip on the Rogue last weekend. It was AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and if you're still looking, I'd do a guest post :) Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, this is your sister writing from Kuala Lumpur (see how devoted of a reader I am??) Anyways, where are you going rafting and who are you going with? You don't tell me anything anymore!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP