Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer

So last night as Matt and I (and Diego) were relaxing in the backyard reading magazines, I realized something.

IMG_2376
New fave wine. Its a rose but not sweet! I can't remember the name but I'll look it up and post it on FB
 I haven't shared any new projects in a week. Like many other bloggers out there, I think I'm in a summer slump. I'm taking advantage of the sun and just have too much fun laying around drinking wine (and lemon drops!) and relaxing.

IMG_2041

Truth is, work has been a lot more challenging lately, so when I get home, I've been doing a lot more of this.

IMG_2077

And a lot less home renovation. I've also been exercising regularly to get my booty back in shape, so I'm still working on readjusting my time management.


And there is one other problem.


Lloyd!!

Matt and I can't stop watching Entourage. I know we're like 8 years behind the trend, but we're addicted to the series (Thanks a lot Mom and Emmy!) and can't put down the remote.

Anyway, this is a long way of saying to you, my much-loved readers,

Thank you for your patience!

I've got some exciting projects in the works this weekend and two great guest bloggers next week. And once we return from our rafting trip, I'll be totally back in action.

Thanks for stickin' with me!
Pin It

1 comment:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP