Thursday, July 7, 2011

I ♥ Thrifting party- Portland chapter!

Remember when I told you about the I Love Thrifting Party?

You better! Otherwise, you've got the listening skills of my husband :)

Anyway, I'm so excited for this Saturday, July 9th and to tell you about the sweet deals in store for you! (pun intended)

I've teamed up with Denise of Pink Postcard and the Portland Habitat for Humanity ReStores for this event.
 



If you are familiar with Mr. Goodwill Hunting, aka Rashon Carraway, then you already know all about it. The first national I ♥ Thrifting Party

If you are in the Willamette Valley or Portland / Vancouver area, come for a fun event of thrifting with other like minded peeps.  We are meeting at any of the three locations for Habitat for Humanity ReStores (they open at 9am):



Portland Metro ReStore
66 SE Morrison St.
Portland 97214
503.283.6247

Washington County ReStore
13475 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton 97005
503.906.3823

Clark County ReStore
5000 E. 4th Plain Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98661
360.213.1313

I'll be at the Portland location in the morning and will then head on over to the Beaverton store. Denise will be at the Beaverton store in the morning, and the PDX ReStore team will be partying all day!

Here's the best part. A discount!

The Portland ReStores are offering a 10% discount if you mention "I love thrifting" at checkout!
  
Also, if you post a picture of yourself with one of the PDX ReStore logos in the photo, you will be entered for a $50 gift certificate to one of their 3 locations! 
You won't want to miss this!

Come see the amazing deals at all of the ReStores, support a local charity, and celebrate thrifting!

You can also keep track of any other special last minute info on the PDX ReStores Twitter and Facebook accounts. Can't wait to see you!


Please help spread the word by inviting all your friends!
 
Want your very own t-shirt? Interested in meetups in cities besides Portland? Check out www.ilovethrifting.com!


Also, follow the hashtag #ilovethrifting on twitter for info on events all over the world!




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Loved your guest post at The Mustard Ceiling today - makes me want to visit Portland. I'm also taking part in I <3 Thrifting day - Philadelphia chapter! Looking forward to seeing everyone's updates from the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog, and wanted to say hi! I love *meeting* other pdx bloggers :). This sounds like such a great event ... I wish I were in town this weekend to attend!

    ps. I just read your about me page, and up until a couple weeks ago, I too was a government employee :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want thank you for sharing your information. Thanks for sharing.

    Shoreline Restoration in FL & Rip Rap Supply in FL

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP