Friday, July 8, 2011

Guest Blogging at The Mustard Ceiling

Hi guys! I'm guest blogging over at The Mustard Ceiling today. So excited! Elizabeth's started a fun series called The Summer Side of Life. I'm sharing some ways Portlanders really come alive in the summer (and love life without rain... for three months).

Please head over and check out The Mustard Ceiling!


If you're visiting from The Mustard Ceiling, Welcome! Hope you'll stick around a while! Some of our popular posts are listed in the side bar and you can learn more about our little family here.

If you like what you see, you can find us on Facebook or subscribe for free via email or RSS. Thanks for stopping by!

x

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by today to participate in The Summer Side of Life! I loved your post, you did a wonderful job showing off Portland in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sort of absentmindedly scrolling through my blog roll when something caught my eye, and I scrolled back up and saw a picture of Portland! I literally propped my chin on my arms and stared nostalgically for a minute or so.
    Loved your post - summertime in Portland is truly magical. We'll be back visiting family and friends there in about a week, and I can't wait!!! Thanks for making my day!! I'm adding Newcomb Home to my google reader right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, so happy I made your day :) I hope you have a great time during your visit!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP