Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guest Blogging at House of Hepworths

Hi guys! I'm guest blogging over at House of Hepworths today. What an honor! I love Allison's blog because of her clever DIY ideas, but what keeps me coming back is her sense of humor. She's hilarious! I hope you'll head on over and check out House of Hepworths!


If you're visiting from HoH, Welcome! Hope you'll stick around a while! Some of our popular posts are listed in the side bar and you can learn more about our little family here.

If you like what you see, you can find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, or subscribe for free via email or RSS. Thanks for stopping by! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to guest blog on my site!

    Also, thanks so much for posting on your blog with a link back. I appreciate it.

    Have a great weekend!

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP