Tuesday, June 21, 2011

'Must Read' Blog List

Inspired by Madigan Made, I thought I’d write a 'Must Read' list of blogs I adore. There has been lots of talk lately in the blogosphere about support, so I wanted to share my support for these blogs I love to follow.

I purposely did not include any blogs on my 'Faves' list. These get my support on a daily basis, so I wanted to share some others that I enjoy reading every day. Please click over and check them out!



1. Hello Newman’s - Anne at Hello Newman's is the sweetest person I've 'met' through blogland. She has fantastic decor ideas and can bust through home renovation projects at an impressive speed. Plus, visit her blog and you get to see pics of her adorable tot.





2. Newly Woodwards - Kim and her hubby are renovating an entire house! If you ever need some motivation for getting remodeling projects done, visit Newly Woodwards and see how much progress they make each week (along with recipes they've tried and great decor ideas).





3. Take the Side Street - If you read Take the Side Street, you'll feel like Anna is just a friend chatting with you. She's got a great writing style and detailed tutorials to make knock off decor on the cheap.




4. DIY Home Staging Tips - I first bookmarked DIY Home Staging Tips because I thought it'd be useful down the road if we ever move. Boy was I wrong! Barbara's tips for staging a home are useful for anyone transforming their house into a welcoming, warm place for their family and visitors.





5. Serenity Now - Amanda's blog is a great resource for craft ideas, recipes, and blogging tips. On Serenity Now, Amanda shares not only her own great decor ideas, but generously features other bloggers' projects.


What is on your must read list? Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I already followed most of them, but have now added two to my "stash" of must read blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - this is so very sweet! THANK YOU for the shout out! You seriously made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet mention! Thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So humbled to be a part of this list. Love some of these myself and can't wait to check out those that are new to me. Hanks do much for the love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to go check out all these blogs! Thanks for the links.

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP