Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Love Thrifting Party, Portland Chapter

Everyone! I’m excited to announce that I’m partnering with the Habitat for Humanity ReStores (yes, all THREE of them!) for the I <3 Thrifty Party Portland meetup on July 9th.

 

thrifting portland

What is the I <3 Thrifting Party, you ask?

As Mr. Goodwill Hunting (aka Rashon Carraway) says, people from all THRIFTY STATES and from every walk of life are coming together to meet up at a local thrift store to thrift and just have some plain ole fancy fun.

Do you live in Portland? Want to participate?

Visit a Habitat for Humanity ReStore on July 9th. They’ve got some fun things in store for us!

Portland Metro ReStore
66 SE Morrison St
Portland OR 97214

Washington County ReStore
13475 SW Millikan Way
(corner of SW Millikan Way and
SW Hocken Ave)
Beaverton, OR 97005

Clark County ReStore
Habitat for Humanity Store
5000 E 4th Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661

Exciting details coming soon on what the ReStores have planned!

I’ll be at one location in my I <3 Thrifting shirt, shopping around for our next remodeling project.

IMG_2191

That’s me, rocking the wrinkly tee and grey sweats. This is Rashon. As you can see, I need to take some ‘pull yourself together’ lessons from him!

ilovethriftingweb

Rashon’s the mastermind behind this party and he’s an interior design guru. Go check out his blog. You’ll be so inspired by what he does with thrifted items!

Recap
I <3 Thrifting Portland Meetup
July 9th
Habitat for Humanity ReStores

There are exciting things in store for us, don’t miss it!

I’ll update you with details soon. Check back here, on my facebook page, and on Twitter. Follow the hashtag #ilovethrifting for info on events all over the world!

Want your very own t-shirt? Interested in meetups in cities besides Portland? Check out www.ilovethrifting.com!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool!!! Wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot for Portland! I guess Seattle couldn't get it together for this. Unfortunately, we won't be down for this, but I'm happy to join thrifting get-togethers in the future! (we have a small condo off of Hawthorne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun - you could def count me in if I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Katie. I wish I could join you. I'll be thinking of you all. Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might be able to make it - I am a blogger, recently relocated BACK to Portland, hop over for a visit! http://forevercottage.blogspot.com! Nice to 'meet' you!
    xo~Jill

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP