Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Page: A House Tour

I've added a new page to Newcomb Home: a house tour! Click on 'Our Home' above to check it out.  

By no means does this indicate that we're anywhere close to finished with our home. I just wanted to provide you with an easy one-stop shop page to check out the progress we're making on each room. There are still some rooms I haven't even mentioned (did you even know we had an office?). I'll add them to the 'Our Home' page slowly, as we work on each room.

I'm bound and determined to make some progress on the bathroom this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to update the 'Our Home' page soon.


And now, a completely unrelated pic of my beautiful sister (showing off her Texas beer). She used to live in Texas, then she moved even farther, to South Korea.


Time to come home Emmy! Portland misses you. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Katie, I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your sis. Mine all live in Texas and I never get to see them.

    P.S. Your guest room turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check it out! The guest room does look great!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP