Thursday, April 28, 2011

Guest Room Reveal at The Adventures of Ordy and Joon

Wahoo! I’m excited to be guest blogging over at the fantastic blog, The Adventures of Ordy and Joon.

yellowheader


While Joon’s busy studying for finals, I’ll show you how I turned this mess

ordyjoonpost


into a welcoming guest room. Please hop on over to The Adventures of Ordy and Joon to check out my guest room!



Linked up over at Amanda's Weekend Bloggy Reading and the Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots and Jello. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Katie!! My room, I mean the guest room looks awesome!! I really love it! I think I was part of the before mess. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her - she is so creative! Heading over to check it out! :)

    Have a great weekend, Katie!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Katie! Can you please join us again at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP