Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Fallin'


A while back I mentioned my budget goal of $200 to renovate the guest bath. This small budget is possible due to my ability luck of scoring some things for free. I want to share with you a resource for new ideas, and more importantly, free stuff!
The other free item is a hand-me-down faucet. THANKS Mom and Dad!

I've attended a few Pottery Barn decorating classes. Though some of the information isn't new for obsessed-with-home-decor people, you'll always learn something and receive a gift! Most of the time its a coupon for the store (who can argue with that?), but on occasion they'll feature something great and what I got was a coupon for a gallon of free paint from Benjamin Moore's Aura line. Sweet! I was pretty excited and saved the coupon until I knew what color we needed for the bathroom. Its a big plus that the Aura paint is low-VOC and low-odor, since the bathroom is in the middle of our house and has no windows.

So my tip of the day is to check out Pottery Barn classes, for the information and the gifts/coupons!

PS. I haven't actually used the Aura paint yet so this is not (yet) an endorsement of the product. I'll let you know how it goes! Before this we always used Valspar paint from Lowe's.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP